Financial Accountant (Real Estate)
£40,000 – £55,000 + Benefits
We are a fast-growing real estate development firm based in Central London, with active interests in property investments, looking for a Financial Accountant.
Ideally with a background within a financial services environment (corporate finance / private equity / real estate investments).
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this role will entail all supporting activities involved in preparing and maintaining financial records, payroll, statutory accounts and management reports.
Financial Accountant Key responsibilities
- Financial administration; ensuring good governance on finance matters across the organisation.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and management reports including invoice processing tasks, PAYE, banking etc.
- Implementation of finance technology solutions and making continuous improvements.
- Administering internal and external regulatory compliance.
- Provide strategic input on financial matters to the senior team.
Financial Accountant Key qualifications and skills that you will need:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Minimum 5+ years post qualification experience.
- Ideally ‘big four’ accounting-firm / top-tier financial services background preferred.
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically advanced Excel.
- Strong systems, process and analytical skills.
- The energy and ability to work accurately, deliver high standards and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.